2. Know Your Customer (KYC) Personal Data from you, third parties and/or publicly available sources including:
- your contact details, including your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number(s);
- your identification details, including your date of birth, gender, residence address.
3. Personal Data you provide as part of your account with us, including:
- passport or another government-issued identity document (as well as the number and expiry date of the identity document);
- your photo;
- documents establishing your source of funds;
- results of KYC or Politically Exposed Person (PEP) checks, including information collected by our suppliers;
- other Personal Data if provided during passing KYC/compliance/verification procedures (including additional), etc
4. Personal Data relating to your use of our Services, including:
- your password;
- your account and marketing preferences.
5. Personal Data that we collect from third parties in order to be able to register you as a customer or to provide Services to you:
- your orders, instructions to us;
- your transactions using your account(s), including your account(s) in third-party bank(s), financial institution(s), payment card details, etc., the amount, originator or beneficiary, and time/date of the transfers you make and receive;
- information about the digital device through which you access our Services, such as device type, operating system, screen resolution, unique device identifiers, the mobile network system;
- IP address;
- date and time of log-in and requests;
- Personal Data in your correspondence with us, by e-mail, telephone, messaging, texts, on-line chats, via social media, or otherwise;
- whether you've clicked on links in electronic communications from us, including the URL clickstream to our website;
- Personal Data that you provide in response to our surveys.
6. Personal Data that we collect through your use of our website (whether or not you have registered for our Services) including:
- Personal Data related to payments to or from your accounts with us, provided by payment processing services, banks, card schemes and other financial services firms;
- Personal Data from credit reference agencies or fraud prevention agencies.
7. Personal Data that we collect from individuals representing organizations such as our corporate customers and suppliers, including:
- device information such as operating system, unique device identifiers, the mobile network system;
- hardware and browser settings;
- date and time of visits;
- the pages you visit, the length of the visit, your interactions with the page (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), methods to browse away from our website, and search engine terms you use;
- IP address.
How we may use your Personal DataWe collect and process all types of Personal Data to provide you with our Services, ensure that Services function properly, as well as to verify your identity and ensure the security of our Services, as follows:We may use Personal Data that you give us to register with us to:
- names, roles, and contact details of individuals working for organizations;
- other Personal Data regarding such individuals;
- any Personal Data contained in correspondence with those individuals.
We may use Know Your Customer (KYC) Personal Data to:
- process your registration request;
- on-board you as a customer;
- provide our products and Services;
- manage and administer our Services, including your account with us;
- communicate with you about your account and our Services, including informing you of our products and Services;
- send personalized offers of Services and products.
We may use Personal Data that you provide as part of your account with us to:
- carry out regulatory checks and meet our obligations to our regulators;
- help us ensure that our customers are genuine and to prevent and detect fraud, money laundering and other crime (such as terrorist financing and offenses involving identity theft).
We may use Personal Data relating to your use of our Services to:
- manage and administer your account with us;
- communicate with you regarding your account and our Services.
We may use Personal Data that we collect from third parties in order to be able to register you as a customer or to provide Services to you to:
- manage and administer our Services and systems;
- check if you are in a location or using a device consistent with our records in order to help prevent fraud;
- develop and improve our Services based on analyzing this information, the behaviors of our users, and the technical capabilities of our users;
- improve our Services to better suit the behaviors and technical capabilities of the users of our Service;
- answer any issues or concerns;
- monitor customer communications for quality and training purposes.
We may use Personal Data that we collect through your use of our website (whether or not you have registered for our Services) to:
- manage and administer our Services and systems;
- help us to prevent and detect fraud.
We may use the Personal Data that we collect from individuals representing organizations such as our corporate customers and suppliers to:
- develop new Services based on the information being collected, the behaviors of our users, and the technical capabilities of our users;
- identify issues with the website, including website security, and user's experience of it;
- monitor the way our website is used (including locations it is accessed from, devices it is accessed from, understanding peak usage times, and analyzing what functionality and information is most and least accessed), where our customers have come from online (such as from links on other websites or advertising banners), and the way in which our website is used by different users groups;
- do statistical analysis and research with the purpose of better understanding the breakdown of our customers, their use of our Services, and what attracts our customers to our Services.
- provide Services and products;
- build relationships and BtoB collaborations with other organizations;
- provide marketing communications to these individuals;
- improve our Services and develop new Services based on the preferences and behaviors of these individuals;
- obtain Services for our business.
- the country to which the Personal Data will be transferred has been granted a European Commission adequacy decision; or
- We have put in place appropriate safeguards in respect of the transfer, for example, we have entered into EU standard contractual clauses and required additional safeguards with the recipient, or the recipient is a party to binding c
- orporate rules approved by an EU supervisory authority.