2. The headings (of articles/sections) of the User Agreement are for convenience only and shall not in any way affect the meaning or interpretation of the User Agreement.3. Unless the context otherwise requires, words in the singular shall include the plural and in the plural shall include the singular.4. Unless the context otherwise requires, a reference to one gender shall include (shall imply) a reference to the other genders.5. Where the words include(s), including or in particular are used in this User Agreement, they are deemed to have the words "without limitation" following them.6. Where the context permits, other and otherwise are illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words preceding them.2. Subject matter of this User Agreement1. The subject matter of this User Agreement is the rendering of the Services allowing the Users to store and exchange the Digital assets.2. In accordance with this User Agreement, Slex, in particular, provides the following Services to the Users:
- “Account” means an account registered by the User on the Platform (including registered via mobile application).
- “Business day” means any calendar day other than Saturday, Sunday or any other day on which credit institutions are closed in Vilnius (Republic of Lithuania).
- “Confidential information” means information that the User receives or learns as a result of using of the Services, or otherwise as a result of his/her access and use of the Platform, regardless of whether or not such information is designated as confidential, provided that such the information is not generally known to the public and/or openly published on the Website.
- “Data” means all data and other information generated by or accessible through the Platform and/or otherwise provided to the User by Slex hereunder, including, without limitation, information regarding Orders, pricing, trading volume, trades, liquidity, etc.
- “Digital assets” means digital currency and/or tokens that (as a rule) have no central issuer and are distributed directly between the owners of such currency and tokens, designed to work as a medium of exchange that use strong cryptography to secure Transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets (e.g. BTC, ETH, LTC etc.).
- “Delisting” means the termination of the specific coin/token listing agreement with the subsequent complete removal of this Digital asset from the Platform, with the cessation of support for Deposits, Withdrawals and trading of the coin/token, as well as the possibility of storing these coins/tokens on the balance of Slex User’s Accounts.
- “Deposit” or “Depositing” means an operation involving a transfer of Funds to the User's Account.
- “Fees” means any rewards, charges and/or commissions paid to Slex by the Users, which are established by Slex.
- “Fiat money” means government-issued currency that is backed by the government and is designated as a legal tender on the legislative level in the country of issuance.
- “Funds” means Fiat money and/or Digital assets, which are placed into the Account and used during the execution of Transactions.
- “Governmental authority” means any national, state, provincial, county, municipal or local government, foreign or domestic, or the government of any political subdivision of any of the foregoing, or any entity, authority, agency, ministry or other similar body exercising executive, legislative, judicial, regulatory, or administrative authority or functions of or pertaining to government, including any authority or other entity established to perform any of such functions.
- “Law” means all applicable laws, regulations, orders and rulings, interpretations and statements of policy of any Governmental authority, authority, agency or body, which in an appropriate case has jurisdiction over Slex, the User, or their operations.
- “Order” means the User's offer on the Platform to buy (acquire), to sell (alienate) or to exchange Digital assets on certain conditions.
- “Person” means an individual or legal entity (partnership, corporation, limited liability company, joint stock company, etc.).
- “Personal data” means information that identifies an individual, such as name, address, e-mail address, etc.
- “Platform” means Slex’s Platform, designated for exchange/trading of Digital assets, accessible by User via the Website and/or mobile application and/or via other means, specifically created by Slex for that purpose (if applicable).
- “Representatives” means a Person’s officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents and/or any individuals authorized to act on behalf of the Person in the appropriate matters by Law, documents of the entity, power of attorney or similar document.
- “Services” means all services and any service provided by Slex.
- “Third-party provider” means a third-party software, information and/or technology provider, whose products, information or services might assist Slex in providing the Services to the User.
- “Transaction” means a transaction of Funds entered into (and/or executed, completed, closed, etc.) through the Platform.
- “User” means any Person, who uses the Website, the Services and/or the Platform, is a holder of the Account and has concluded this User Agreement with Slex.
- “Website” means the website https://slex.io
- Slavi Development Group refers to all parties that manage the Platform - the company UAB Slavi Development Group (Republic of Lithuania. Under these terms, the parties that manage Slex may change as Slex’s business adjusts (including meeting new regulatory demands), in which case, the changed parties shall perform their obligations under these terms with the User and provide services to the User, and such change does not affect the User’s rights and interests under these terms. In such cases, if the User continues to use Slex services, it is deemed that the User has agreed to jointly execute these terms with the newly added Slex parties that manage the platform. In case of a dispute, the User shall determine the entities by which these terms are performed with him/her and the counterparties of the dispute, depending on the specific services he/she uses and the particular actions that affect the User’s rights or interests.
- “Withdrawal” or “Withdrawing” means an operation involving a transfer of Funds from the User's Account.
3. Based on this User Agreement, Slex may also provide other services, which are defined in this User Agreement and/or will be available on the Website or on the Platform.4. Slex also reserves the right to choose markets and jurisdictions in which it operates, and may also restrict or refuse provision of the Services in some countries at its discretion.5. The User understands and agrees that Slex is not a party of Transactions (unless otherwise is stipulated by this User Agreement related to a certain specific Services) and does not provide Fiat money financial services. All operations on the Platform are performed directly between the Users. The financial services related to Fiat money are rendered by third-party financial institutions.3. Requirements and access to the Service1. The User can act only on his/her own behalf or (in case of using the corporate Account) on behalf of an entity/other organization, which he/she represents and cannot use the Services as an agent, intermediary or broker for another Person, organization, entity.2. The Services are provided exclusively to Persons of at least 18 years or older. Using the Services, the User confirms that he/she has reached the age of 18.3.Before accessing and using the Services offered by Slex the User must assure himself/herself that the use of the Slex Services, Platform, Website and mobile application is allowed in the country of his/her citizenship/residence or the country from which the User accesses the Services, Platform, Website or mobile application, as well as check if there are any possible legal limitations and/or restrictions regarding the access and use of the Services, Platform, Website or mobile application. It is the User’s sole responsibility to follow all the applicable Laws and regulations and comply with the restrictions and prohibitions of his/her country of citizenship/residence and/or country from which the User accesses Slex Services, Platform, Website and mobile application.Slex takes no liability for the access and use of the Services, Platform, Website and mobile application by the Person who is the citizen/resident or accesses the Services, Platform, Website and mobile application from the country in which the access to and use of Slex Services, Platform, Website and mobile application is prohibited by Law or where there are any other limitations and restrictions of the access and use of the mentioned above.4. By registering the Account, the User represents and warrants that:
- access to the Platform to store and exchange the Digital assets;
- access to the Website, as well as to the Account;
- access to the information necessary to use the Platform and to perform Transactions.
5. We draw the User’s attention to the fact that the use of the Services, the Website and the Platform is governed by the international compliance requirements and requirements of economic sanctions. By sending, receiving, buying, selling, trading or storing Digital assets through the Platform, the User agrees to comply with these requirements. The User is not allowed to perform Transactions on the Platform or use any Services if:
- he/she has reached the age of legal capability to enter into and assume obligations under this User Agreement in accordance with the applicable laws;
- he/she is an individual or legal entity or other organization with full legal capacity and capability and sufficient authority to enter into this User Agreement;
- he/she was not previously prohibited from or temporarily restricted in using our Services and/or Platform;
- he/she currently does not have another Account registered on the Platform/Website (multi-accounts);
- if the User enters into this User Agreement on behalf of a legal entity, whose authorized Representative he/she is, the User represents and warrants that he/she has all necessary rights and authority to enter into this User Agreement and to assume obligations under this User Agreement on behalf of such legal entity.
6. Depending on the User’s citizenship/place of residence, there may be other factors that will limit the User in the use of all or part of the Services. Slex reserves the right to restrict the Services (all or part) for citizens/residents of certain countries/jurisdictions.7. Compliance with the rules, laws and regulations of the place of residence (and/or country of citizenship and/or other laws and regulations applicable to him/her) is the responsibility of the User himself/herself. The User has to comply with any and all applicable Laws and regulations related to the use of the Services.8. Information about the User (provided by the User) must not contain misleading, untruthful or fraudulent information. Provision of misleading/untruthful/ fraudulent information or submitting of false documents (including fraudulent identification documents) is prohibited. In case if Slex doubts that the data is correct, up-to-date or complete, Slex is entitled to refuse the User’s access to the Services (all or part) and/or suspend the User’s Account.In case of provision of untruthful/ fraudulent information or submitting of false documents Slex reserves the right to permanently terminate the User’s Account.9. The User is not entitled to sell, lend, share or otherwise transfer his/her Account or any data necessary to access his/her Account to third parties. The User is responsible for maintaining security and control over all of his/her logins, passwords, two-factor authentication codes or any other codes or data the User uses to access the Service. Slex is not responsible for any losses incurred by the User due to unauthorized access to the User’s Account, access of third parties to the User's password/Account. The User must immediately notify Slex of the loss of the password and/or data of Account or illegal access of third parties to Account.10. Slex may require the User to confirm his/her identity to access the Service. Verification may include verification of the User’s cell phone number, identity documents or residence address. Slex reserves the right to demand additional real-time/online video verification.11. All the Accounts are initially (will be initially registered) as individual Accounts. After passing a person identity verification/compliance procedure, the User can request to upgrade the Account to a corporate Account.If the User uses Services on behalf of a legal entity (e.g. company, corporation, partnership, non-profit, or other legal entity) the User shall previously upgrade the Account to a corporate level. Upgrading the Account to the corporate level is possible on request after passing additional KYC/compliance procedure related to the appropriate legal entity/organization.4. Anti-Money Laundering, Countering Financing of Terrorism and Know Your Customer Policy1. Slex takes all necessary measures and uses the best standards to comply with all the applicable Laws and regulations regarding combating Money Laundering and/or Financing of Terrorism. Slex will use reasonable efforts to detect and prevent persons involved in any criminal activity in any jurisdiction from using the Website.2. In order to avoid and reduce possible risks of involving Slex in any type of illegal activity, Slex is acting in accordance with AML/CFT Policy and in conformity with an internal Anti-Money Laundering, Countering Financing of Terrorism and Know Your Customer procedures (hereinafter - the “AML/CFT procedures”).3. AML/CFT Policy (procedures) of Slex in particular covers the following matters:
- the User is in or under control or are a citizen or resident of FATF blacklisted countries and/or countries subject to the United Nations Security Council Sanctions List, the European Union or HM Treasury's financial sanctions regimes, the United States embargo (a "Sanctioned Country"), or if the User is a Person on EU or HM Treasury's financial sanctions regime or the U.S. Treasury Department's Specially Designated Nationals List or the U.S. Commerce Department's Denied Persons List (a "Sanctioned Person"); or
- he/she is a citizen and/or a resident of the United States of America or a legal entity whose authorized capital is owned by U.S. citizen and/or resident; or
- he/she is a Person, who does not meet any User due diligence/compliance standards, requests or requirements of Slex regarding compliance of the User and who otherwise belongs to a high-risk group, including, but not limited to, the factors listed above.
- internal controls;
- compliance officer;
- training of personal;
- verification procedures;
- monitoring, risk assessment and risk-based approach;
- Anti-Money Laundering, Countering Financing of Terrorism program audit.
13. Slex is not liable for any losses or damage arising out of any unauthorized use by the User or any third party (regardless of whether it was authorized by the User for such use) of the Account using his/her login credentials (including received as a result of a phishing attack on the User).14. Slex created a sophisticated complex system of internal security, control, monitoring, in which all actions of employees are logged and recorded. In addition, the system makes it impossible for our employees to receive the User’s credentials. The User agrees that unauthorized access only to his/her Account (not to the wallet of the Platform) should be presumed as a result of a phishing attack on the User or as a result of the User’s negligence.6. Operations on the Account1. All Funds legally transferred to the Account in accordance with applicable Law and this User Agreement belong to the User.2. All operations on the Account are performed according to the User’s Orders made in the appropriate form on the Platform through the User’s Account.3. The User agrees that UAB "Slavi Development Corp" (company number: 305979694, address:, Svitrigailos g. 11K-109, Vilnius, LT-03228 Republic of Lithuania) is responsible for operations. UAB "Slavi Development Corp" is governed by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania and is registered in accordance with the applicable laws of the Republic of Lithuania as a virtual currency wallet operator and virtual currency exchange operator.To deposit Funds to the Account, the User needs to transfer the Funds according to the details specified by Slex in the User’s Account. We may request documentation to verify the source of Funds. In case we do this, we will not credit and/or accept the User’s further Orders related to the appropriate Funds until we are provided with the relevant documentation acceptable for Slex.The number of confirmations for the full Depositing of Digital assets to the Account may differ depending on the type of Digital assets (the necessary number of confirmations is determined solely by Slex). Slex may preliminarily display on the Account’s balance the Digital assets in process of Depositing (before obtaining the necessary number of confirmations) but Digital assets will be unavailable for the further Transactions (including Withdrawal) before receiving the necessary number of confirmations.4. Slex is entitled to set and change minimum/maximum limits for Depositing and Withdrawing the Funds at its discretion. Slex will not be liable for not making any prior notices to the Users regarding such changes.In such case:
- immediately notify Slex if he/she becomes aware of any unauthorized use of the Account Information by any Person, as well as any other breach of the security rules;
- strictly comply with the mechanisms and procedures in force on the Website concerning the security rules, identity verification, Depositing, Withdrawal, Transactions of Funds; and
- perform the appropriate actions to exit the Website at the end of each visit.
5. To withdraw the Funds from the Account, the User needs to pass the appropriate procedure using the appropriate functionality of the Account. Slex reserves the right to add additional confirmation procedures related to Withdrawing the Funds.6. The Platform may set some restrictions on the Withdrawal of the Funds and/or on the Transactions – prohibition to initiate the Withdrawal the Funds and/or the Transactions earlier than the certain period after the change of the User’s profile/data in (bound to) the Account, including change or restoration of the password, as well as change of the authorization method. Also, the Platform or a financial institution (electronic money issuer, payment service provider, bank, etc.) may establish restrictions on the Withdrawal of the Funds for a certain period in case of Depositing the Account using certain methods (including reported/considered at the discretion of Slex as bringing AML/CFT or security risks). Confirmed Withdrawal is irreversible and cannot be cancelled.7. Slex is not entitled to initiate Withdrawal/Transaction of the Funds from the User’s Account without the relevant order of the User, except as otherwise stipulated by this User Agreement.8. Slex reserves the right to annul the appropriate Digital assets on the User’s Account in case if they were delisted from the Platform if the User has not initiated their Withdrawal to external wallet (address) within the period determined by Slex.9. Funds can be transferred with the purpose of making Deposit, performing Transactions, Withdrawal using the services of third parties (financial institutions, etc.). In case if User deposits or withdraws the Funds using third-party services, the initiated operation is performed using the tools/assets/means used in accordance with the offers (terms and conditions) of the third party, accepted by the User, the service of which the User is using to perform the operation, provided that such the terms and conditions are compliant with this User Agreement.10. By initiating operations through the Platform using the services of a third party, the User grants the right and instructs to transfer to such third party information, including Personal data, necessary to perform the initiated operations using the tools/assets/means used in accordance with the offers (terms and conditions) of the third party, accepted by the User. Responsibility for operations performed using the services of a third party lies with the User.11. Slex does not bear any responsibility for the actions of such third party. The User is solely responsible for the payment of all commissions and fees related to such transfer of the Funds, and also assumes risks associated with the indication of incorrect payment details.12. Cancellations and refunds
- if the Account was deposited with an amount less than the minimum for Depositing, the Funds will not be deposited to the User’s Account on the Platform and will not be refunded to the User; Deposits with the sizes, which do not meet the established minimum, are not cumulative;
- if the Account was deposited with an amount more than the maximum for Depositing, the operation may be investigated and considered by Slex – as a result, the Funds shall be deposited or returned, unless otherwise is required by AML/CFT regulations.
- Once an Order to exchange Fiat money to Digital assets has been executed it cannot be cancelled or recalled.
- All Orders are final and cannot be refunded once the Digital assets have been credited to the User’s Account. Once an amount of funds has been sent to the User’s Account it cannot be recalled or retrieved under any circumstances.
- If the User makes a Deposit in Fiat money and then exchanges the Fiat money to Digital assets the transaction of Fiat money depositing cannot be recalled or retrieved under any circumstances. In this case the services are deemed to be duly provided to the User.
- Slex's obligation towards the User will be absolutely discharged upon depositing the Digital assets to his/her Account and the User shall have no claim or right against Slex upon such Transaction.
11. Prevention of the illegal use of the Website and Platform1. By accessing or using the Platform and/or the Services, the User agrees to comply with the requirements of all Laws, regulations, intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties and not to commit offenses and to be responsible for his/her behavior when using our Platform and Services. Without limiting the foregoing, the User agrees not to:
2. In case of detection of the suspicious Transactions from the Users, access to the Account may be limited (suspended) for verification for a term up to 30 Business days.3. The User agrees that in case of a breach of this User Agreement, Slex is entitled to suspend or terminate the User’s Account.12. Warning of the risks and acceptance of risks by the User1. Trading with, Transactions, holding of Digital assets are related to significant risks. Prices may fluctuate on a daily basis. Such price fluctuations can increase or decrease the value of the User’s assets at any time. Any currency, whether virtual or not, can undergo significant fluctuations in value, as well as completely depreciate. There is an inherent risk of losses as a result of purchase, sale, or any trading in the market.2. Trading with Digital assets is also related to special risks that are not usually peculiar to Fiat money and/or goods and/or commodity (not virtual/digital) assets. Unlike most Fiat money guaranteed by governments, Digital assets are unique types of assets supported by technology and trust. There is no central bank that could issue more currency or take measures to protect the value of Digital assets in a crisis.3. Trading with Digital assets is often subject to irrational (or rational) “bubbles” or loss of confidence, which can lead to a drop in demand relative to supply. For example, confidence in Digital assets may fall due to unexpected changes imposed by software developers or other persons, government measures, creation of superior competing alternative Digital assets, as well as deflationary or inflationary spirals. Confidence can also be reduced due to technical problems: if the anonymity of the system is compromised, if assets are lost or stolen, or if hackers or governments can prevent any Transactions.4. There may also be additional risks we did not foresee or define in this User Agreement.5. The User understands that all operations with Digital assets are irreversible and that the Funds received as a result of the Transaction can be returned only under a separate additional agreement/deal with the appropriate Person. The User cannot cancel, recall or change any Order with completed or executed status. The User bears responsibility for the accurateness and correctness of the Transaction details (network/network standard/wallet address/memo or destination tag) and carries the risk of losing funds, no losses will be compensated by Slex in such cases.6. The User warrants that he/she is aware of the basic principles of dealing with Digital assets, as well as of characteristics of Digital assets affecting their value and he/she is also aware of the relevant risks, in particular, volatility and fluctuations in their value. The User must understand that there is a high probability not to receive a fair and accurate price for the Digital assets when trading.7. By accepting this User Agreement, the User acknowledges and accepts any risks associated with the Transactions, agrees to comply with this User Agreement, recognizes and accepts the mentioned and any other risks.8. The User declares to be aware of and understand and agree that Slex can’t directly or indirectly be liable for, and/or have any obligations with respect to or in any other way guarantee the performance or payment of any Transaction concluded by the User on the Platform and using blockchain and/or third parties’ services/technology (in part of functionality, proper performance, reliability, etc. of such blockchain/technology), and neither Slex nor Third-party provider is liable to the User or any other Person for such Transactions performed through the Platform.9. Slex is not a broker, an agent or a consultant and does not have fiduciary relationships or obligations to the User.13. Intellectual property and limited use1. Slex is the sole owner (except to the extent owned by third-party licensors) of all rights, titles and interests in and to the Platform, the Website, the Data, and each component thereof, trademarks, all custom modifications, work products, deliverables, or other materials created by or on behalf of Slex, and all intellectual property rights with respect thereto, and all rights not explicitly granted in this User Agreement are reserved by Slex.2. The User shall not obtain any rights in or to the intellectual property rights, except for those limited rights licensed to him/her by Slex. The User shall take all steps necessary to maintain the confidentiality of all documents and material provided by Slex or any of its Third-party providers with respect to the Platform and each component thereof.3. The User shall not:
- provide (submit) false, inaccurate or misleading information (documents);
- use the Services (the Platform) for fraud and/or for any other illegal operations, including using credit and debit cards obtained illegally;
- use the Services (the Platform) to pay, support or otherwise participate in any illegal gambling, fraud, money laundering, terrorist activity or other illegal actions (activities);
- use the Services (the Platform) for financing operations or activities, for which administrative, criminal or civil liability is provided for in accordance with the applicable Laws;
- use the Services (the Platform) in a way that may disrupt, adversely affect or prevent other Users from the full use of the Services (the Platform) or somehow damage, disable, overload or disrupt the functioning of the Services (the Platform);
- use any robots, crawlers, scrapers or other automated tools or interfaces that were not provided by Slex to access the Services or to extract data;
- use or try to use the Account of another User;
- use the Services (the Platform) bypassing the procedure stipulated by this User Agreement or bypassing/exceeding the User’s level of access to the Platform; try to access any area of the Services, the Website or the Platform, to which the User does not have access rights;
- change the software used by the Website or the Platform in any way, take any actions aimed at changing the functionality and operability of the Website, the Platform disabling or interfering with the operation of the Website;
- insult in words or perform any other actions violating rights and freedoms of other Users and/or third parties;
- copy and/or disseminate any objects or intellectual property published on the Website or used by the Platform; copy or otherwise use parts of the program (code) of the Website, the Platform, as well as design of the Website; use Personal data of third parties without their permission;
- develop any third-party applications interacting with the Services without our prior written consent.
- alter, maintain, enhance or otherwise modify the Platform;
- disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer, copy, bug fix, correct, update, transfer, broadcast or create derivative based on the Platform nor otherwise take express action to develop the equivalent of the Platform (similar Platform).
3. Any action taken by Slex in accordance with this section will continue for a term determined at the discretion of Slex. The User agrees that any evasion of or any attempt to evade access restrictions, limits or temporary suspension in accordance with this section of this User Agreement constitutes a material breach of this User Agreement; and taking any action in accordance with this section is a right and not an obligation of Slex.In addition, the User acknowledges and agrees that in case of any of the circumstances listed in this section, Slex may cancel the Transaction the User has previously initiated or performed using the Platform.4. The User agrees that Slex is entitled to immediately suspend the Account, block any Funds on the Account, to suspend the access to the Services (to the Platform) and/or terminate the Account, in the following cases:
- complete or partial failure of the Website and/or the Platform, including failure of any of the technologies constituting the Website and/or the Platform or any communication channels within the Website and/or the Platform or between the Website and/or the Platform and any other Person or counterparty or any other circumstance, when Slex considers, at its discretion, that Slex is not able to provide access to the Website and/or to the Platform;
- a breach in the security of the Website and/or the Platform;
- in order to comply with Law (including, but not limited to, a ban or restriction of any Digital asset);
- detection of unusual and/or suspicious activity on the Account; detection of unauthorized access to the Account;
- in connection with the procedural actions of Governmental authorities in relation to a specific Account and/or the User, criminal investigation or any legal process; by a court decision or decision of a Governmental authority; if the User’s Account and activities related to it have become the subject of judicial and administrative proceedings;
- in connection with market conditions or conditions in relation to a particular Digital asset or pair, which justifies this as a necessary measure in the opinion of Slex.
5. In case of termination of this User Agreement due to fraudulent activity, breaking Anti-Money Laundering, Countering Financing of Terrorism Laws and regulations, a material breach by the User of this User Agreement (including, but not limited to using the Services by Sanctioned Person) or within the investigation of fraudulent Transactions and combating money laundering, Slex is entitled to cancel the data of the User’s Account and/or to impose (and to charge) a fine in the amount of the entire balance of Funds on the User’s Account.16. Representations and warranties1. On the execution date of this User Agreement and on the date of each using of the Services/the Website (Depositing/Withdrawing any Funds, placing each Order, making/initiating each Transaction), the User represents and warrants to Slex and agree in favor of Slex, its affiliates and their Representatives that:
- Slex has detected on the Account activity related to money laundering, financing of terrorism; breaking by the User the applicable Anti-Money Laundering, Countering Financing of Terrorism Laws and regulations;
- the User’s Account and activities related to it have become the subject of criminal investigation;
- using the Account by UN, EU or USA sanctioned person;
- Slex is required to do so by a court order or an order of an authorized Governmental authority.
2. The User shall guarantee that:
- The User has reviewed all the documents (including those published on the Website) provided to the User in connection with the Services and the Platform, and the User understands and agrees that using the Services provided by Slex will be governed by these documents as amended from time to time. The User must not apply for registration on the Platform in order to create the Account or deposit the Funds or place the Order, perform/initiate Transaction, use other Services available via the Website if the User is not aware of how the Services or the Platform operates or of risks related to the Services or of the nature of the risks associated with it.
- The execution of this User Agreement and performance of all obligations contemplated under this User Agreement have been duly authorized by all necessary action by the User; and each Person executing this User Agreement (or authorized to accept its terms electronically or otherwise) and entering into each Transaction (or using other Services) hereunder on the User’s behalf has been duly authorized to do so. All information provided by the User to Slex, including, but not limited to, the information provided by the User in his/her Account, is reliable, accurate and not misleading.
3. Slex represents and warrants that it shall provide the Services and shall carry out its obligations with reasonable care and skill.17. Limitation of the liability and no advice1. To the maximal extent permitted under the applicable Law, the Services, the Platform, the Website, the mobile application, materials and any product or other item provided by or on behalf of Slex are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and Slex expressly disclaims, and the User waives, any and all other warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of functionality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement or warranties arising from course of performance, course of dealing or use of the Services, the Platform, the Website, the mobile application.Without limiting the foregoing, Slex does not represent or warrant that the Services, the Platform, the Website, the mobile application or materials are accurate, complete, reliable, up-to-date, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.2. Slex does not guarantee that any Order will be executed, accepted, recorded or remain open. Except for the express statements set forth in this User Agreement, the User hereby acknowledges and agrees that he/she has not relied upon any other statement or understanding, whether written or oral, with respect to his/her use and access of the Services, the Platform, the Website, the mobile application.Without limiting the foregoing, the User hereby understands and agrees that Slex will not be liable for any losses or damages arising out of or relating to:
- the User is able to make or take delivery of the full amount of the Funds required to be delivered as a result of each Transaction the User entered in;
- execution by the User of this User Agreement and entering into each Transaction (and/or using other Services), as well as the User’s performance of his/her obligations under this User Agreement and his/her use of the Services (the Platform) will not violate any applicable Law;
- the User has received and will comply with the terms and conditions of all licenses, consents, registrations, permits, authorizations, exceptions and memberships necessary to use the Services and the Platform under this User Agreement, including Depositing/Withdrawing the Funds, entering/executing Transactions on the Platform;
- the User has sufficient expertise, experience and knowledge necessary to make informed decisions regarding using the Services/the Platform, and the User will not rely on any message or statement (written or oral) of Slex as investment advice or recommendations to enter into any Transaction; the User will be prudent and careful in determining whether to enter into Transaction or otherwise perform activities on the Platform (use the Services);
- Person accessing the Platform acts as a principal, and not on behalf of any third party unless this Person is a Representative of the User.
3. The disclaimer of implied warranties contained herein may not apply if and to the extent it is prohibited by the applicable Law.4. To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable Law, in no event will Slex’s affiliates, Slex’s and its affiliates’ shareholders, owners, members, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, representatives, suppliers or contractors be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or similar damages or liabilities whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data, information, revenue, profits or other benefits) arising out of or in connection with the Services, the Platform, the Website, the mobile application, any performance or non-performance of the Services, the Platform, the Website, the mobile application, or any other product or other item provided by or on behalf of Slex.5. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event will the liability of Slex, its affiliates and their shareholders, owners, members, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, representatives, suppliers or contractors arising out of or in connection with using the Services, the Platform, the Website, the mobile application, any performance or non-performance of the Services, the Platform, the Website, the mobile application, or any other product or other item provided by or on behalf of Slex or its affiliates exceed the amount of Fees paid by you to Slex under this User Agreement in the six-month period immediately preceding the event giving rise to the claim for liability.6. Without prejudice to the foregoing, Slex makes no representations or warranties regarding the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of any Data or other information on the Platform or results the User receives when accessing or using the Platform. Slex does not bear any responsibility for claims related to any software, technology or equipment, the Platform, existing technology, Data or any other information, materials, Digital assets or the fact that the Platform meets the User’s requirements or that access to it must be continuous, timely, safe, complete, accurate, free from errors and defects.7. The User acknowledges that the software and equipment he/she uses may not support certain functions of the Platform.8. Neither Slex nor any third party providing information on the Website, the Platform recommends, endorses, protects or acts as a guarantor of any Digital asset, trading pair or Transaction that is present or performed on the Platform. The User acknowledges significant risks associated with the Digital assets markets and trading Transactions. Slex does not provide financial, tax, legal, investment or other recommendations. Any information on prices, quotes, forecasts, profitability estimates or historical indicators is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee future results and is not an offer to buy or sell, or a recommendation to buy or sell any Digital asset or to perform any Transaction. The User agrees that the Platform is not and cannot be considered the main reason for his/her decision to perform any Transaction, and Slex is not and cannot be considered the User’s financial consultant or fiduciary trustee. By entering into this User Agreement, the User acknowledges that any use of the Data or other content of the Platform is solely at the User’s responsibility.9. The User understands and agrees that, provided that we have taken reasonable precautions, provided our Services properly and performed all of our obligations under this User Agreement, Slex will be exempted from the liability for any direct or indirect losses, any lost profit, data, ability to use the Platform, operational downtime, loss of business reputation, costs on the replacement of the Services or downtime incurred to the User, the User’s affiliates and any other Person as a result of execution of or in connection with this User Agreement, even if the User, the User’s affiliate or any other Person had not previously been notified of the possibility of such losses, etc.10. Nothing in this User Agreement shall and can be construed as excluding or limiting the liability of any of the parties for:
- any inaccuracy, defect or omission of Digital assets price Data;
- any error or delay in the transmission of such Data, interruption in transmitting/obtaining any such Data;
- any damages incurred by another User’s actions, omissions or violation of this User Agreement.
- fraud or intentional misrepresentation;
- other actions, the liability for which cannot be excluded or limited by virtue of the Law.
19. Applicable Law and dispute resolution1. This User Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Lithuania.2. In case of disputes on the issues specified in this User Agreement, the Parties shall take all possible measures to resolve them through negotiations.3. The Parties agree that information on the arbitration, including, but not limited to, information on the content of any arbitral award, is confidential and shall not be disclosed to third parties without the written consent of the Parties unless otherwise stipulated by the Law.20. Confidentiality and disclosure of information1. The User agrees not to disclose any Confidential information relating to Slex or its affiliates received in connection with the conclusion of this User Agreement or any investigation conducted in connection with this User Agreement and, if applicable, the User will also ensure the performance of this obligation by his/her officials, employees and consultants, to whom such information has been disclosed. Obligations stipulated by this section do not apply to Confidential information which:
- the User’s misuse of the Website/the Services/the Platform or the User’s use of the Website/the Services/the Platform;
- the User’s inability to fully and timely perform any of his/her obligations under this User Agreement, including the User’s failure to perform obligations related to any Transaction or Order;
- any of the User’s representations or warranties provided in accordance with this User Agreement is or has become false or incorrect;
- any violation by the User of any Law, rule, regulation or third party rights;
- using the Platform, the User’s Account by any other Person (except the authorized Representative of a legal entity), using the User’s password or any other User’s Account data (credentials) regardless of whether it was done with or without the User’s knowledge.
2. Slex will not share or otherwise transmit information about the Users and/or potential users of the Website and/or the Platform, with the exception of its Representatives, the appropriate employees (in accordance to the applicable personal data protection Laws and regulations) in the ordinary course of Slex’s activities, as well as for the purposes of implementation of Slex’s banking or credit relations.3. Slex may also transfer the User’s Personal data to the law enforcement agencies, data protection authorities, government officials, Governmental authorities if:
- was lawfully in the User’s possession prior to the entering this User Agreement;
- voluntarily disclosed to the User by third parties if such Persons do not breach any obligations not to disclose such information;
- voluntarily released by Slex;
- is already known to the public.
- this is required by Law;
- this is required by Governmental authorities on the basis of a subpoena, court order or decision or other legal procedure;
- Slex believes that such disclosure is required to prevent losses or financial loss;
- disclosure is necessary to report alleged illegal activity;
- disclosure is necessary to investigate breaches of this User Agreement or any applicable Law.
3. The start of the Delisting procedure is marked by disabling Deposits and trading of the coin/token, specifying a time period for Withdrawal of the coins/tokens, and sending the Delisting notice to Users that possess such coins/tokens on their Accounts.4. Slex will send the Delisting notices to Users that have such coins/tokens on their Accounts about the coin/token Delisting by means of e-mail notification and/or by social media post(s). Users bear the sole responsibility for regularly checking updates on the coin/token Delisting.5. Slex shall give to the Users a certain time period, which will be specified in the Delisting notice to Users, to withdraw coins/tokens from their Slex Accounts to external wallets. The time period, stated in the Delisting notice to Users, shall be 30 calendar days from the date of issuing. After the end of such period Users won’t be able to see the balance of coin/token which is undergoing the Delisting procedure in the Slex User’s Accounts.6. If the User does not withdraw the specified coins/tokens within the time period indicated in the Delisting notice, Slex shall give him/her an additional 120 calendar days term (hereinafter - the “Penalty period”) to withdraw coins/tokens from his/her Slex Account with an appropriate penalty that will be automatically charged by Slex.7. On the last day of the time period indicated in the Delisting notice Slex shall send the Final delisting notice to the Users that still possess the coin/token which is undergoing the Delisting procedure by e-mail notification. Final delisting notice shall contain information on the amount of such coin/token on Slex User’s Account and the information about the penalty that will be automatically applied in case the User didn't withdraw such coins/tokens from their Slex Accounts before the start of Penalty period.
- the coin/token is no longer supported by the team, issuer, community, etc.;
- blockchain or related technology becomes compromised or defective or has serious technical or security problems/issues (including if it became known from public sources);
- due to the implementation of new regulatory standards and other compliance issues;
- the coin/token faces significant legal issues related to compliance with applicable Laws and regulations;
- violation of the Slex User Agreement or the appropriate listing agreement;
- in cases prescribed by the appropriate listing agreement;
- multiple complaints (or suspicious activity reports) related to the coin/token from the Users;
- if it is necessary to prevent and/or stop fraud, manipulation, security breaches or other unlawful actions, hacking attacks.
8. Slex has the right and is freely entitled to remove the coin/token from the Platform after the expiration of the Withdrawal period specified in the Delisting notice to Users. In that case, the technical support of coin/token (as well as the technical possibility to keep coins/tokens on the wallet of the platform) is terminated, and all balances of Users in delisted coin/token will be annulled without compensation.
9. To withdraw the coin/token which is undergoing the Delisting procedure during the Penalty period, User shall contact Slex Support Team at email@example.com, via online chat or by creating a ticket on Slex User’s Account and follow its instructions.
10. During the Penalty period Slex applies an appropriate penalty which is 25% of the amount of coin/token which is undergoing the Delisting procedure and which User possesses on the first day of the Penalty period. Slex charges such a penalty once every 30 calendar days from the start of such Penalty period.
11. During the Penalty period once for 30 calendar days Slex shall send notice about a penalty that will be automatically charged. Slex shall send such notices till the end of the Penalty period or till the time the User’s balance in the coin/token which is undergoing the Delisting procedure is less than the minimum limits for Withdrawing or equal to zero.
12. Slex has the right and is freely entitled to remove the coin/token from the Platform after the expiration of the Withdrawal period specified in the Delisting notice to Users and the end of the Penalty period (if it was given to User). In that case the technical support of coin/token (as well as the technical possibility to keep coins/tokens on the wallet of the platform) is terminated and all balances of Users in coin/token which is undergoing the Delisting procedure will be annulled without compensation.
13. In cases if Slex, due to the technical or other changes or arisen technical issues in appropriate blockchains (major technical issues or updates), can't guarantee the Withdrawal of the appropriate Digital assets (related to such blockchain) within 30 calendar days, Slex reserves the right to shorten this period. In this case, Slex shall issue no less than 3 (three) warnings to the Users per e-mail and/or per the official social media channels.26. Final provisions1. This User Agreement is valid until one of the Parties terminates it. The User may terminate this User Agreement at any time (after fulfilling the appropriate demands stipulated by this User Agreement) by ceasing the use of the Services (the Platform) and removing all copies of any components of the software from all of his/her devices and equipment.2. In addition to cases specially stipulated by this User Agreement, Slex may unilaterally terminate this User Agreement at its discretion, with prior, at least 10 days before, notice to the User.Contact us:UAB "Slavi Development Corp", address: Svitrigailos g. 11K-109 , Vilnius, LT-03228 Republic of Lithuania